180 minutes to be taken within 4 weeks as 2 one hour sessions and 2 half hour sessions
These sessions are to review D.R.E.S.S. compliance and address any concerns. Please note that there is a 24 hour cancellation policy in effect, meaning that if you cancel within 24 hours you forfeit your session.
Before we meet, remember to keep a 3 day food diary either using Cronometer or Precision Eating and consider the following questions, in line with our pillars of Diet, Rest, Exercise, Stress Reduction and Supplements:
- On a Scale of 1 – 10, how compliant have you been with the Dietary recommendations, combining Protein, Fat and Carbohydrates with EACH meal or snack!
- On a Scale of 1 – 10, how well are you Resting and Recovering?
- On a Scale of 1 – 10, how often are you Exercising?
- On a Scale of 1 – 10, how much do you feel you have your Stress in check?
- On a Scale of 1 – 10, how compliant are you with your Supplements?
- On a Scale of 1 – 10, how have your symptoms improved since we last met?
Here are a few supportive tips for making the most out of your online session:
- Find a space in your home / office that is private, where you will be undisturbed or overheard by others, and you can feel comfortable closing your eyes.
- Treat this session as if you were visiting your doctor or therapist in person. Refrain from eating, checking your phone, emails, wandering around etc. Be seated and still, and ideally use headphones.
- Turn off any computer notifications and your phone. You can put your phone into Do Not Disturb mode so incoming calls or texts won’t interfere with the session.
- Clear your space of any distracting objects, so you can give your full attention to the session.
- Aim to arrive about 2 – 3 minutes before the scheduled time – like you would if you were attending an in-person appointment with a doctor.
USING ZOOM – TIPS
Have your video turned on so we can see you. Try not to sit with bright lights/windows behind you.
Enter full screen in Zoom so nothing else on your computer screen will distract you.
Give yourself time to arrive in Zoom – just in case you need to run the installer for the first time, or if there are any technical hiccups and you may need to restart the program for any reason.